Choose the best answer to each question. Then check your answers.
1. Work in small groups. The President of the United States has asked you for advice. He needs to decide what to spend his budget on. He believes there are four priorities:
There is only enough money for two of these priorities. Decide on the two most important priorities and prepare arguments to support your ideas.
2. Present your ideas to the President (the class).
3. Listen to the other groups' ideas and make a note of anything you disagree with.
4. Discuss the ideas with the class.
5. Vote on the best arguments.