1) I’m so about Penny. What do you know about her?
2) I’ve just discovered something about Rich. But if I tell you, promise me you won’t it around.
3) My brother thinks he did well in his exams but his teacher still has to them.
4) When people do doctorates, they usually have to do a lot of .
5) I’ve got a about the new boy in class. I think he’s very shy and that’s why he doesn’t talk to us much.
6) My sister has to give a talk on video games and it’s going to be a disaster! She knows nothing about the !Start again See solutions Check
1) Work in small groups. Think of two or three things that are very important to you in your everyday lives which are the result of science. Prepare short descriptions, e.g. This is one of the most important things in our everyday lives. We normally use it three times a day. It lives in the bathroom. If you don’t use it, your smile won’t be so nice! (A toothbrush).
2) Present your descriptions to the class for them to guess.
3) Which of the things described do you think were the best choices? Discuss it with the class.