Choose the best answer to each question. Then check your answers.
1. Work in small groups. Each of you represents a different country. First, do the following individually:
- Think of a name for your country.
- Note down your country's opinions about:
a) A common currency.
b) The environment.
c) Regulations for going from one country to another (e.g. passport, ID card, nothing).
In your groups, discuss the issues above and try to come to agreements.
2. Present your ideas to the class.
3. Listen to the other groups' ideas and make notes.
4. Vote on the best agreements.