Choose the best answer to each question. Then check your answers.
1. Work in small groups. You are employers and are preparing an interview for candidates for a job at your company.
- What job are you interviewing people for?
- What skills does the candidate need?
- What questions are you going to ask?
- How are you going to communicate the result of the interview? (By telephone, email, whatsapp, SMS, etc.)
Write a short job description for applicants.
2. Present the job description to the class and ask for applicants.
3. Interview one or two people.
4. Tell the people you interviewed the result!