Choose the best answer to each question. Then check your answers.
1. Work in small groups. Discuss the following questions.
- Is pocket money a good idea? Why? / Why not?
- If it is, should everybody get the same pocket money? Why? / Why not?
- When you have money, what do you do with it? Do you save it or spend it, or both?
- If you spend it, what do you spend it on?
Note down all your ideas.
2. Present your ideas to the class.
3. Listen to the other groups' ideas.
4. Discuss all the ideas with the class.