Choose the best answer to each question. Then check your answers.
1. Work in small groups. You want to start a small business. Decide on the following:
- The products or services you want to sell.
- Your potential customers.
- The name of your business and your products or services.
- Where you are going to do this, e.g. online, in a shop, an office, etc.
- Your marketing techniques.
2. Present your business to the class and try to attract customers!
3. Listen to the other groups' ideas.
4. Vote on the best business plan!