1) My uncle and aunt don’t like living in the city centre any more – they’re moving to the .
2) Places where they look after abandoned animals are called .
3) My grandmother doesn’t like going on - she always insists on using the stairs.
4) There are too many on the roads and this causes pollution.
5) In the 20th century many people left their villages and went to live in .
6) New automatic metro systems don’t have .Start again See solutions Check
1) Work in small groups. Make a list of different means of transport. Choose one and note down its characteristics, advantages and disadvantages.
2) Present your means of transport to the class, but don’t say what it is. The rest of the class have to guess what you’re talking about.
3) Vote for the best presentation.