1) My brother and I have only one X-Box so we have to it.
2) I love riding my . I often go cycling with my friends at the weekend.
3) Dad is going to be late home – he’s stuck in a traffic in the centre.
4) It’s so hot today. I’m already covered in .
5) I’ve got everything ready for the school tomorrow. We’re going to the mountains for the day.
6) Air pollution and "" pollution are problems in big cities.Start again See solutions Check
1) Work in small groups. Each of you is a parent and all your children go to the same school. First give yourselves names (Mr Brown, Mrs Black, Mr Bean, etc.). Write down your work timetable without the other members of the group seeing it (e.g. Monday – Thursday 9 a.m. to 5.30 p.m., Friday 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.).
You would like to organize a “walking bus” but you must all agree when you can take the children to or from school. Negotiate and organize a fair timetable for a week. Decide how many children you want to take with you (more than three!), considering the characters of the children (you may have a naughty child, a very frightened one, etc.).
2) Explain your timetable to the class.
3) Listen to the other groups’ ideas and make notes if you think there are any defects in their proposals.
4) Vote on the most organized group.